I finally got my dress form together this weekend. I’d purchased an old dress form body (no stand) at a thrift shop a few years ago when I had originally planned on starting my shop. The cover on it was not in great shape, so I removed it. They body then didn’t turn out to be in the greatest shape either… So I covered it in some batting. And then covered that batting with some one-way stretch beige fabric. The project was a bit out of my skills-base in terms of tailoring, but I think it turned out ok.
The stand is actually a tall candle holder that I grabbed at a different thrift shop. My super helper boyfriend helped with attaching the base to the dress form.
Here’s some photos of the progress and final product